The Student Room Group

Childcare grant

Hi me and my partner both study and we have 4 children will the capp for the childcare grant lift to higher amount so we can all children in childcare?
Hi Missnb93,

There is no additional Childcare Grant awarded beyond 2 children so the cap will not be lifted

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Missnb93,

There is no additional Childcare Grant awarded beyond 2 children so the cap will not be lifted

Thanks,
Calum

Are we both eligible for the parent grant?
Original post by Missnb93
Are we both eligible for the parent grant?

Hi Missnb93,

Yes, you can both apply for the Parents' Learning Allowance

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 4
So are you able to give me a figure of what we are both entitled to including only maintenance loan isand parent loan are we eligible for anything else
Hi Missnb93,

I am unable to give you a figure for your entitlement until your application is reviewed and approved by our assessment team and I would need account access for an estimate of these figures in any case, these are the only two products that specifically relate to children that we have available

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 6
Do both parents get the maximum maintenance loan
Original post by Missnb93
Do both parents get the maximum maintenance loan

Hi there,

Your Maintenance Loan is based on the financial information which would be provided by your sponsor. If the application is for the 2023/24 academic year then we will ask for the 2021/22 tax year information. If the household income is £25,000 or below then you would be entitled to the maximum Maintenance Loan.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending