The Student Room Group

Alevel grade

Ok lets just say I'm predicted an BBB but I got an A*A*C will I get an offer or will they reject because I didn't meet the minimum requirement
Reply 1
it depends on what you get the C in and what they decide. if it's a C in a key subject for example
Reply 2
So I applied for pharmacy ...I'm pretty sure imma get A* for both bio and chem but pschology I may get a c
Original post by 123ereeerrgh
So I applied for pharmacy ...I'm pretty sure imma get A* for both bio and chem but pschology I may get a c

I guess then you have a chance to get in because A*s in bio and chem are impressive for pharmacy
Reply 4

you could probably still get in it happens a lot. if you are really worried you can line up some courses that have lower grade reqs for clearing, but I'm sure you'll be fine!
Ok lets just say I'm predicted an BBB but I got an A*A*C will I get an offer or will they reject because I didn't meet the minimum requirement

If the course is full up with those who met all their requirements, then you will be rejected. If not, the uni will look at near misses. In the circumstances you describe, you would then stand a very good chance of being accepted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending