The Student Room Group

Semmelweis Entrance Exam 2023

Hi,
Has anyone taken or about to take the entrance exam at Semmelweis university for international students?
Could you please advice me on what topics they focus on and how to do well in this exam?
Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Yas2023
Hi,
Has anyone taken or about to take the entrance exam at Semmelweis university for international students?
Could you please advice me on what topics they focus on and how to do well in this exam?
Thank you

Someone on YouTube posted examples of questions from the chemistry section from last year. The name is Murshid tayyab
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Someone on YouTube posted examples of questions from the chemistry section from last year. The name is Murshid tayyab

Thanks very much!! Do you know of any reliable biology sources?
Reply 3
Original post by Yas2023
Thanks very much!! Do you know of any reliable biology sources?

I couldn’t find any I can tell you a bit more. From memory it’s mainly AS level content. Some of the questions were not from a level spec but I just guessed and I was fine. Mitosis, digestion, enzymes, blood groups and cells are mainly what I remember. I didn’t do much preparation outside of what I was doing for A-levels and was completely fine. A lot of the questions are “which statements are correct 1 and 2, 1,2 and 3 etc” but if I am correct, if you press the wrong answer you can still get 1/2 marks if the answer you selected has most of the right numbers. If that makes sense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending