The Student Room Group

How much do you get paid in the placements, specifically aerospace engineering??

I just wanna know how much you get paid normally in the third year of your degree which is the industrial placement period of university? any bit of advice will help
Reply 1
Original post by hemantk_
I just wanna know how much you get paid normally in the third year of your degree which is the industrial placement period of university? any bit of advice will help

It depends on the company, but the range for internships/placements is £18k-22k, with majority at £19k-20k. Also, 2nd year students get the same offers as 3rd year students, so the year doesn't matter.
Graduate roles are between £25k and £35k with majority offers at £28k.

There are exceptions to the rule of course, but this is the current picture as far as I'm aware.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ThatguyAl
It depends on the company, but the range for internships/placements is £18k-22k, with majority at £19k-20k. Also, 2nd year students get the same offers as 3rd year students, so the year doesn't matter.
Graduate roles are between £25k and £35k with majority offers at £28k.

There are exceptions to the rule of course, but this is the current picture as far as I'm aware.

thanks bro, this gives me a really good idea, thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending