The Student Room Group

Hire me please!

Okay, I understand the title sounds very desperate, but I actually am. I'm about to graduate high school and I'm starting to apply for universities. My chances aren't low and my councillor said I'm good to go, except there is one major problem: Finances. Even sending in applications for certain universities take a large sum of money. Not only that, studying abroad, living expenses, insurance, tuition fees, etc. are no joke. This may sound common, but it's a major issue in millions of people's lives. Despite my efforts to secure part-time employment, I have encountered difficulties in securing a job due to my lack of previous experience and the perception that high school students may not take their responsibilities seriously. Furthermore, my current school commitments, particularly as I approach my final year exams, limit my availability and flexibility. In light of these circumstances, I am compelled to explore alternative means to generate income and support my educational aspirations. With that in mind, I am delighted to offer my tutoring services to IGCSE students. I have been honored with the Pearson award for achieving exceptional grades in six subjects, including Triple Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), Economics (Level 8), Chinese (Level 9), and Mathematics (Level 9). Additionally, I have obtained an A* in Additional Mathematics and an A in English Literature in Cambridge subjects. Through my International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) studies, I have developed a deeper understanding and advanced knowledge in Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics, which I am eager to share. If you or someone you know requires tutoring assistance in the aforementioned subjects, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I have a wide range of resources and materials at my disposal and can also arrange personalized one-on-one meetings to discuss specific requirements and address any concerns regarding timing and flexibility. Furthermore, teaching will strictly be online. my email address is [email protected]
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending