The Student Room Group

Condone pass

I might get a 38 in one of my core modules. But my all other subject is really good nearly 70s. Do I still have to give a resit? Also can I do that resit in a September session? Also only for module with a 38 do I have to take that subject the next year as a whole or can I progress to the next year. (Cardiff university)
Original post by Anonymous
I might get a 38 in one of my core modules. But my all other subject is really good nearly 70s. Do I still have to give a resit? Also can I do that resit in a September session? Also only for module with a 38 do I have to take that subject the next year as a whole or can I progress to the next year. (Cardiff university)

Different universities have different rules, you need to check yours.
Original post by Anonymous

Hi!

I would recommend checking out your module handbook, as it usually has all of the information you’d need to answer this. For example, you may have to do a resit for the following year. Or your course may allow you to ‘drop’ your lowest module and only count the remaining ones in your final grade. Definitely read through and check what applies to you!

Hope this helps

Estelle
Second Year Psychology
University of Huddersfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending