The Student Room Group

can i still go to university with btecs

im so stressed out i do the btecs extended certificate and most uni's especially the course i want to do which is physiotherapy or orthoptics only accept the btec extended diploma which is a whole separate thing so now im stressed thinking i can't go to any uni because they dont accept my btecs i do applied science, health and social, child development and now im stuck does anyone have ideas for me thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Kinza_9890
im so stressed out i do the btecs extended certificate and most uni's especially the course i want to do which is physiotherapy or orthoptics only accept the btec extended diploma which is a whole separate thing so now im stressed thinking i can't go to any uni because they dont accept my btecs i do applied science, health and social, child development and now im stuck does anyone have ideas for me thanks

Best thing you can do is email them and ask if they will accept your quals.
Reply 2
Original post by Kinza_9890

i do a btec national extended diploma in applied science and it’s the equivalent to 3 A levels. id assume that since you’re doing 3 btec certificates they’re all basically equivalent to 1 A level each? i couldn’t see how that would stop you from going to uni but i’d contact the unis to see if they’d be fine with the 3 certificates

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending