The Student Room Group

final alevel exam

Once i do my final exams for alevel, is it true that in order to apply to uni with those grades, i need to take a gap year? or can i go to uni the following summer
Reply 1
do you already have previous a level results?
Reply 2
Original post by Spelunker
do you already have previous a level results?

i just did my end of year exams for yr12 but they didnt go well
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Once i do my final exams for alevel, is it true that in order to apply to uni with those grades, i need to take a gap year? or can i go to uni the following summer

yh if u flopped y12 and ur predicted are **** then u should only apply for unis with those entry requirements that u get from ur teachers - or you can aim higher if you think you have a really good personal statement, but honestly grades are the most important for the majority of universities
or u can go through clearing on results day with the results u get (depending on the competitiveness of your chosen course)
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
yh if u flopped y12 and ur predicted are **** then u should only apply for unis with those entry requirements that u get from ur teachers - or you can aim higher if you think you have a really good personal statement, but honestly grades are the most important for the majority of universities
or u can go through clearing on results day with the results u get (depending on the competitiveness of your chosen course)

ah okay thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending