The Student Room Group

how to tell my mum about my boyfriend???

hi, my guy friend who has a girlfriend that is also my friend introduced me to this guy that is their friend but i never met him and we clicked soooo well. we literally started dating 2 weeks after talking and ive never been in a proper relationship because i purely couldnt find the right person and now that i have its great. he treats me so well and cares so much about me which is very attractive. he’s told his parents and it’s almost a month of us dating and he wants me to tell mine because he doesn’t want to be a secret. how do i tell my parents?
ik it’s easy to most peoplr but my parents are very opinionated and judgemental especially towards me idk why.
idk what to do as i wanna tell them at 10pm after my work finishes….
Reply 1
Just tell them that you are seeing someone special. Love is a beautiful thing.

Original post by Anonymous
hi, my guy friend who has a girlfriend that is also my friend introduced me to this guy that is their friend but i never met him and we clicked soooo well. we literally started dating 2 weeks after talking and ive never been in a proper relationship because i purely couldnt find the right person and now that i have its great. he treats me so well and cares so much about me which is very attractive. he’s told his parents and it’s almost a month of us dating and he wants me to tell mine because he doesn’t want to be a secret. how do i tell my parents?
ik it’s easy to most peoplr but my parents are very opinionated and judgemental especially towards me idk why.
Reply 2
Original post by ShanLynn
Just tell them that you are seeing someone special. Love is a beautiful thing.

hi, im seeing him at a cafe today and i will tell my mum today when she takes me to work later on. thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Just say it to her :smile:
Nothing beats courage and truth and openness. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending