The Student Room Group

Module selection (psychology )

What’s the most interesting, scoring and easy to learn psychology module among these 4 ;health, abnormal, operational and consumer psychology
Original post by Help Meee
What’s the most interesting, scoring and easy to learn psychology module among these 4 ;health, abnormal, operational and consumer psychology

The "most interesting" will vary from person to person as not everyone shares the same interests. The same goes for "easy to learn" - different people learn in different ways, and what one person finds easy another person might find hard. I've no idea what you mean by "scoring ".
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
The "most interesting" will vary from person to person as not everyone shares the same interests. The same goes for "easy to learn" - different people learn in different ways, and what one person finds easy another person might find hard. I've no idea what you mean by "scoring ".

What I meant by “easy to learn and scoring” is as to which module requires you to mention more stats and references in your exam and where is it easier to score a good grade.
abnormal is quite easy to get a good grade, so is health, never done the other two

Quick Reply

Latest