The Student Room Group

UCAS

I've just told UCAS that I want to start getting emails on my home email address, not my school one. How long will it take for the universities' databases to update to this effect too? I can't get into the accommodation portal for my first choice as it doesn't recognise my home email yet, and there's no option at the end of any university emails to change contact details.
Original post by hliteraturebabe
I've just told UCAS that I want to start getting emails on my home email address, not my school one. How long will it take for the universities' databases to update to this effect too? I can't get into the accommodation portal for my first choice as it doesn't recognise my home email yet, and there's no option at the end of any university emails to change contact details.

Ring them up tomorrow to ask if the update has reached them (and if it hasn’t ask how to change it with them directly)
Reply 2
You need to change this on UCAS Hub first.
Then wait at least 24 hours and then email each Uni with the new email address.

If you dont do this, and in this order, any update to your Unis from UCAS will overwrite any changes you have made with the Unis with whatever email address UCAS still holds for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending