The Student Room Group

Postgraduate application

I am having issues applying for PG funding via the SFE site. The web site says that I already have an account. The only student finance I have received is a top up UG loan in 1992. Hence before the application and loan system was digitised.
I rang SFE who told me to write in with all my details. I did this nearly 5 weeks ago but have not heard anything . I rang again 2 weeks ago and was told I don’t have an account ( which is confusing because the website says I do) The person on the line from SFE said she would put me on hold whilst she investigated the matter. The line then went dead. I have tried to ring again but can’t get passed the automated system because it asks for my CRN which I don’t have.
Could you advise on how to proceed please
Original post by StevenCox66
I am having issues applying for PG funding via the SFE site. The web site says that I already have an account. The only student finance I have received is a top up UG loan in 1992. Hence before the application and loan system was digitised.
I rang SFE who told me to write in with all my details. I did this nearly 5 weeks ago but have not heard anything . I rang again 2 weeks ago and was told I don’t have an account ( which is confusing because the website says I do) The person on the line from SFE said she would put me on hold whilst she investigated the matter. The line then went dead. I have tried to ring again but can’t get passed the automated system because it asks for my CRN which I don’t have.
Could you advise on how to proceed please

Hi there, Sorry to hear that you call was disconnected. You can apply via the paper application which is available to download and print from the Go.uk website. Once completed it can be returned via post and we will then manually search and check for your account and input the data from the form. You will then be sent confirmation of your CRN and login details. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending