The Student Room Group

Application for postgraduate degree Ukrainian extension scheme

Hello, I am currently in Ukraine so I cannot call the contact number of Student Finance England, so I was hoping this online chat could help me?
So I hold a Ukrainian extension scheme BRP and I have been told that I am eligible for applying for the student loans as I want to study in the UK for the next academic year 2023-2024. In the application I am not sure of what to fill in the category of "UK residency status", is my Ukrainian extension scheme BRP card considered to be a humanitarian protection?
Original post by ammiec
Hello, I am currently in Ukraine so I cannot call the contact number of Student Finance England, so I was hoping this online chat could help me?
So I hold a Ukrainian extension scheme BRP and I have been told that I am eligible for applying for the student loans as I want to study in the UK for the next academic year 2023-2024. In the application I am not sure of what to fill in the category of "UK residency status", is my Ukrainian extension scheme BRP card considered to be a humanitarian protection?

Hi there,

No, that is a separate status. You would select the section that indicates the Ukraine Scheme. I have provided a link to the paper application that shows that particular section.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1151449/sfe_pn1_form_2324_o.pdf

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending