The Student Room Group

Send evidence to show that you'll receive benefits while you're studying

Its been about 3-4 weeks I ticked the pip option and sent and still says received and still getting in email or in account inbox

Last email about this was 2days ago

Send evidence to show that you'll receive benefits while you're studying.
Original post by TonyTon46
Its been about 3-4 weeks I ticked the pip option and sent and still says received and still getting in email or in account inbox

Last email about this was 2days ago

Send evidence to show that you'll receive benefits while you're studying.

It's not clear what your question is. Can you clarify please?
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
It's not clear what your question is. Can you clarify please?

Basically I am getting email and messages in my account inbox about this subject Send evidence to show that you'll receive benefits while you're studying. However, the evidence they asked I already uploaded which asks for evidence for special support Grant and I sent my pip award letter about my disability and it's been about 3 weeks however, status is still received not complete and getting emails and could not contact student finance either.
Original post by TonyTon46
Basically I am getting email and messages in my account inbox about this subject Send evidence to show that you'll receive benefits while you're studying. However, the evidence they asked I already uploaded which asks for evidence for special support Grant and I sent my pip award letter about my disability and it's been about 3 weeks however, status is still received not complete and getting emails and could not contact student finance either.

If you log in to your SFE account during office hours tomorrow, you should be able to access a live chat function to speak with SFE staff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending