The Student Room Group

What evidence should I provide?

Hello, does anybody know what evidence should I provide? I receive an email:
“Send evidence to show that you'll receive benefits while you're studying. Log in to your student finance account at www.gov.uk/studentfinance to find out what evidence you need to send us and to check the status of your application.You should also download an Evidence Cover sheet from your account and enclose this with any evidence you send.” I don’t receive any benefits, no universal credit.
In my account it shows that i need to prove my special support grant - to download Evidence of Study Status. What does it mean? What evidence of Study Status?
Original post by Svitlana Khtsiuk
Hello, does anybody know what evidence should I provide? I receive an email:
“Send evidence to show that you'll receive benefits while you're studying. Log in to your student finance account at www.gov.uk/studentfinance to find out what evidence you need to send us and to check the status of your application.You should also download an Evidence Cover sheet from your account and enclose this with any evidence you send.” I don’t receive any benefits, no universal credit.
In my account it shows that i need to prove my special support grant - to download Evidence of Study Status. What does it mean? What evidence of Study Status?

Hi Svitlana,

This is usually under the special support part of the application. You must of ticked one of the options within this for it to ask for evidence. Do you have children, a disability or have a partner who is also a student?

Thanks,
Claire
Hi, thank you for your response. I have 2 children, 12 and almost 18 years old. No disability, no partner who is also a student. Thank you
(edited 10 months ago)
Hi, thank you for your response. I have 2 children, 12 and almost 18 years old. No disability, no partner who is also a student. Thank you

We would suggest contacting us so we can check this for you. You can use the live chat option online in your account to contact us.

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Claire SFE
We would suggest contacting us so we can check this for you. You can use the live chat option online in your account to contact us.

Thanks,
Claire

Thank you very much, I’ve contacted, you have helped me a lot.
Kind regards
Thank you very much, I’ve contacted, you have helped me a lot.
Kind regards

You're welcome, Svitlana - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending