The Student Room Group

scared he wont be able to fit inside me

I'm a 16 year old virgin but I am scared that when the time comes for me and bf to have sex he wont be able to fit inside me as even when I am masturbating my vagina seems to clam up and get really tight and I haven't been able to get any objects inside not even my fingers and every time I try to I struggle to find an opening and I get a bit squeamish. I think this is because of stress around the idea of sex. How do I practice loosening up a bit. By the way If this has offended anyone I apologise but this is the only safe place I can ask so pls do not report me
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 16 year old virgin but I am scared that when the time comes for me and bf to have sex he wont be able to fit inside me as even when I am masturbating my vagina seems to clam up and get really tight and I haven't been able to get any objects inside not even my fingers and every time I try to I struggle to find an opening and I get a bit squeamish. I think this is because of stress around the idea of sex. How do I practice loosening up a bit. By the way If this has offended anyone I apologise but this is the only safe place I can ask so pls do not report me

You’re 16 not 18 let the time come don’t worry and just focus on educational studies.
(edited 10 months ago)

How important to you is this? Is sex likely in the near future or is this just a general fear?
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
How important to you is this? Is sex likely in the near future or is this just a general fear?

near future
near future

Ok... It's difficult to be specific on a public forum but you should perhaps concentrate on relaxing before continuing exploring.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending