The Student Room Group

Sainsburys temp jobs?

I applied for a job with Sainsbury’s and I have got the job but found out it’s temporary, I was hoping for a permanent position.

Any one that’s started working there recently what are the chances of being kept on permanently?
Reply 1
Original post by User30
I applied for a job with Sainsbury’s and I have got the job but found out it’s temporary, I was hoping for a permanent position.

Any one that’s started working there recently what are the chances of being kept on permanently?

Hi I’m in the same situation did you manage to get to the permanent job??
Original post by User30

Subject to dependence on work related performances, hours availability within the store and the need of colleagues.
Reply 3
Original post by Mohammed_80
Subject to dependence on work related performances, hours availability within the store and the need of colleagues.

But did you get a permanent job after your temp? As I am doing a temp Christmas position but like to for it to be permanent after my contract
Original post by Sebrv
But did you get a permanent job after your temp? As I am doing a temp Christmas position but like to for it to be permanent after my contract

I never had my job temporary I had a permanent contract across two spells in Sainsbury's been giving service to them for nearly 4 years now.
Reply 5
Original post by Mohammed_80
I never had my job temporary I had a permanent contract across two spells in Sainsbury's been giving service to them for nearly 4 years now.

Ah okay, thank you.
Will you give there will be an opportunity for my contract to me permanent?
Original post by Sebrv

Hi, i hope you don't mind me asking but how did you get the xChristmas temp job? I've been looking on the website for the past few weeks and nothing has been coming up, not even for any other stores that aren't the one I'm looking to apply to.
Original post by Sebrv
Ah okay, thank you.
Will you give there will be an opportunity for my contract to me permanent?

Everything dependent on performance, contract hours availability do they require you permanently when they just ultimately can be saving money who knows.
Reply 8
Original post by Wellthatswizzard
Hi, i hope you don't mind me asking but how did you get the xChristmas temp job? I've been looking on the website for the past few weeks and nothing has been coming up, not even for any other stores that aren't the one I'm looking to apply to.

I'm not the same person you replied to but i got through the application stage by refreshing the Sainsbury's page everyday and applying once i found one. Although if you have been doing this and nothings coming up it means there are no jobs which is bit odd as it is Christmas season.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending