The Student Room Group

Friend said she'd experiment with me

I'm male, bi-romantic and sexually attracted to men. My friend said she'd experiment with me, 'not that it would happen', but I don't know how to feel about it. It stresses me out even thinking in that territory, especially with our long term friendship at stake.
When you make your decision, please put yourself first. It wouldn't be a good decision to do things just because she wants it and you are her friend. Based on you creating this thread, I wouldn't go for it because it shows that you are unsure. The decision is all up to you tho :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm male, bi-romantic and sexually attracted to men. My friend said she'd experiment with me, 'not that it would happen', but I don't know how to feel about it. It stresses me out even thinking in that territory, especially with our long term friendship at stake.

always ask yourself when put into situations like these if you feel comfortable but also to know it's for your friends sake wanting to and to just please herself afterwards. thinking wisely too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending