The Student Room Group

IT Support

Hi I’ve completed my studies at university and now I am gathering all my options. The career I wish to pursue is a IT Support/Engineer. Although I am struggling in terms of finding opportunities, what are the websites to look for these type of jobs, are their any apprenticeships or internships or even placements paid or unpaid this isn’t mandatory to me and doesn’t matter as long as it’s a role that helps just gain the skills to get a job like this and does anyone have any experience and were in my steps and what did you do first. Thank you.
Reply 1
Have you seen these jobs? Junior is they key word you need to be adding. The other thing you need to know is that all the keywords on the job listing need to be on your CV. Once you get an interview, you then need to concoct a believable story about your experience of those technologies.

Good luck!
Original post by hotpud
Have you seen these jobs? Junior is they key word you need to be adding. The other thing you need to know is that all the keywords on the job listing need to be on your CV. Once you get an interview, you then need to concoct a believable story about your experience of those technologies.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending