The Student Room Group

Medicine clearing, who do I call?

1. Will there be a specific number just for clearing that Is released on the day available on the universities website for me to call?

Or 2. Should I call the regular university number that comes up and will it be a thing where I click a number on the keypad to be directed to the clearing line?

I'm confused....
Original post by MannyNFM
1. Will there be a specific number just for clearing that Is released on the day available on the universities website for me to call?

Or 2. Should I call the regular university number that comes up and will it be a thing where I click a number on the keypad to be directed to the clearing line?

I'm confused....

Hey Manny :smile:

All universities will have a specific Clearing hotline number. This will usually be on the front page of their website at this time of the year.

You can check which courses are currently in Clearing now - this is likely to change tomorrow.

It is best to do your research this evening so you feel prepared for tomorrow.
Reply 2
Original post by She-Ra
Hey Manny :smile:

All universities will have a specific Clearing hotline number. This will usually be on the front page of their website at this time of the year.

You can check which courses are currently in Clearing now - this is likely to change tomorrow.

It is best to do your research this evening so you feel prepared for tomorrow.

Would it be wise to just gather all the clearing numbers for all the universities onto a spreadsheet for me to call on the day

I'm confused....

Hi there,
I recommend having a read through this thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7371987

There should be a clearing hotline number, or you call regular medicine admissions number and should hopefully be transferred to the right line. This information should be available on the university website. There may be a clearing enquiries form made available that you can fill in instead as well
Would it be wise to just gather all the clearing numbers for all the universities onto a spreadsheet for me to call on the day

Yes, that's what I did - I recommend only gathering information for universities you meet the entry requirements of to reduce workload

Great idea - and make sure you note their grade requirements, good luck.

We'll all be here tomorrow if you need any advice :bl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending