The Student Room Group

medicine transfer student finance

Hi, I'm aiming to do a transfer to medicine scheme where I will study medical sciences and then transfer after the first year to medicine within the same uni. Will student finance cover this?
Thanks
Original post by rawrfiat
Hi, I'm aiming to do a transfer to medicine scheme where I will study medical sciences and then transfer after the first year to medicine within the same uni. Will student finance cover this?
Thanks

Hi rawrfiat,

Can you confirm the course details i.e. name, university, how many years, start date? Can you confirm how many years previous study you hold? Do you hold any qualifications currently?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi rawrfiat,

Can you confirm the course details i.e. name, university, how many years, start date? Can you confirm how many years previous study you hold? Do you hold any qualifications currently?

Thanks,
Claire

My course ill be starting is medical sciences at ARU. They offer an internal transfer scheme after the first year to medicine which takes you to the first year of medicine. I have just done my a levels. https://www.aru.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/medicine/how-to-apply/internal-transfer here is a link to the scheme
My course ill be starting is medical sciences at ARU. They offer an internal transfer scheme after the first year to medicine which takes you to the first year of medicine. I have just done my a levels. https://www.aru.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/medicine/how-to-apply/internal-transfer here is a link to the scheme

Hi Rawrfiat,

You should be eligible as you will only have 1 year of previous study. You would need to confirm the course name and code to confirm that we provide funding for that specific course. The link you provided shows multiple courses.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Rawrfiat,

You should be eligible as you will only have 1 year of previous study. You would need to confirm the course name and code to confirm that we provide funding for that specific course. The link you provided shows multiple courses.

Thanks, Clare

i said im doing medical sciences.already but thanks
i said im doing medical sciences.already but thanks

You're welcome, have a lovely day. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending