The Student Room Group

need some quick help with student finance pls !

im filling out a form about my university change bc i went through clearing, does anyone know what i choose for the section about the course change, im going to study BSc Biochemistry with Professional Training and i don't know whether to pick 'Full-time undergraduate (including HNDs and HNCs)' or 'Full-time involving a placement (sandwich course)'

thank you!
Original post by astrostial
im filling out a form about my university change bc i went through clearing, does anyone know what i choose for the section about the course change, im going to study BSc Biochemistry with Professional Training and i don't know whether to pick 'Full-time undergraduate (including HNDs and HNCs)' or 'Full-time involving a placement (sandwich course)'

thank you!

Ask your university this question

thank you!

It is a sandwich ‘Year three: Sandwich year

The Professional Training Year (PTY)’

From IMG_5220.png
Reply 3
Original post by BankaiGintoki
It is a sandwich ‘Year three: Sandwich year

The Professional Training Year (PTY)’

From IMG_5220.png

hi thank you, i know it's a sandwich year but it's still an undergraduate degree so im confused about which option to pick!
hi thank you, i know it's a sandwich year but it's still an undergraduate degree so im confused about which option to pick!

I would pick ‘full time involving a placement’
Reply 5
Original post by BankaiGintoki
I would pick ‘full time involving a placement’

thank you for the advice, i did that as well
As the full time means a full time degree (undergraduate/postgraduate/ integrated masters…)
For example, my degree is an integrated masters in biochemistry with a placement year, so I would tick the ‘full time involving a placement’ box.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending