The Student Room Group

Advice please - med/law

I’ve applied for law through clearing I’ve been offered a place , but I’m contemplating whether it’s worth it as I want to do GEM would I be accepted into GEM programmes with a law degree or would it be better to do a science based degree ( If so please give examples )

I didn’t do that well in A-levels CCD , due to factors that weren’t in my control , if I was to resit would my application be looked at ?

And my GCSEs are
77666554 D2
Reply 1
You can refer to the medic portal and medistudents.com to answer your questions just search those up with graduate entry medicine and there are some useful/relevant pages.
Alternatively, you could private message someone from the medicine forums who usually help out and they could maybe help you out too.
Please do consider that GEM is very competitive, even more so than undergraduate medicine I believe.

Good luck with whatever you go on to do
Reply 2
Original post by Okayn
You can refer to the medic portal and medistudents.com to answer your questions just search those up with graduate entry medicine and there are some useful/relevant pages.
Alternatively, you could private message someone from the medicine forums who usually help out and they could maybe help you out too.
Please do consider that GEM is very competitive, even more so than undergraduate medicine I believe.

Good luck with whatever you go on to do

Thank you so much for replying I just genuinely feel like I’m stuck in the middle .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending