The Student Room Group

Accepted clearing but my remark increased my grade

I recently accepted a clearing place but my remark has increased my grade so that I have met my insurance condition. I have recently informed my current clearing uni that my paper is being remarked, but I'm not sure what to do from here. Would it be possible for my clearing uni to release me? Or can I do this through UCAS?
Reply 1
Original post by Rikka111
I recently accepted a clearing place but my remark has increased my grade so that I have met my insurance condition. I have recently informed my current clearing uni that my paper is being remarked, but I'm not sure what to do from here. Would it be possible for my clearing uni to release me? Or can I do this through UCAS?

Best thing to do would be calling the Insurance Uni and informing them of your remark
+ a possibility of being enrolled. Then call your clearing uni to withdraw your enrollment with them
Reply 2
Call your Insurance Uni and they will tell you what to do next.
Do NOT withdraw from your Clearing place until you are told to.
Reply 3
Original post by IscoM.
Best thing to do would be calling the Insurance Uni and informing them of your remark
+ a possibility of being enrolled. Then call your clearing uni to withdraw your enrollment with them

Ok, thank you for the advice! I've sent an email to bristol and am waiting on a response to see if I've got a place
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
Call your Insurance Uni and they will tell you what to do next.
Do NOT withdraw from your Clearing place until you are told to.

Yes I'll make sure to confirm with my insurance first! Thank you for the help :smile:
wow well done. what subject + board?
Reply 6
Original post by Mickjagger
wow well done. what subject + board?

Maths, edexcel! Wasn't expecting my grade to increase so I was surprised
Maths, edexcel! Wasn't expecting my grade to increase so I was surprised

thats amazing. Im waiting on aqa bio, need 2 marks so nervous
Reply 8
Original post by Mickjagger
thats amazing. Im waiting on aqa bio, need 2 marks so nervous

fingers crossed that you get them! I needed 2 marks too so it's definitely possible :smile:
fingers crossed that you get them! I needed 2 marks too so it's definitely possible :smile:

thank you <33

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending