The Student Room Group

A levels

Can learn finance,core maths,criminology in A levels and will that get me into accounting and finance.
Reply 1
I think the best thing to do is looking through university courses and their admission/entry requirements on their websites. Also,as core maths is AS course but not proper A level, I suggest you choosing usual maths over it, as it is more esteemed and in 95% of financial courses they would want to see maths
Original post by kirottu
I think the best thing to do is looking through university courses and their admission/entry requirements on their websites. Also,as core maths is AS course but not proper A level, I suggest you choosing usual maths over it, as it is more esteemed and in 95% of financial courses they would want to see maths

https://www.whatuni.com/advice/clearing/entry-requirements-to-study-an-accounting-and-finance-degree/91902/ I don't think I can do alevle maths 😅
Reply 3
I think you should err towards doing A levels rather than equivalents. By all means do 3 a levels and core maths. You don't need A level maths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending