The Student Room Group

Mental health nursing student and applying for childcare grant HELP

Hello everyone
Just seeing if anyone could guide me or direct me in the right path. I am going into an honours degree for mental health nursing. I am starting my studies in Sept in Queen's University belfast. I was wondering has anyone applied for childcare grants to help with childcare. I know there is no option to do this through student finace but is there another body or service I need to use to get this grant as I'm struggling to find if there is.
Thanks
Toni
Reply 1
Original post by ToniLeoLucas13
Hello everyone
Just seeing if anyone could guide me or direct me in the right path. I am going into an honours degree for mental health nursing. I am starting my studies in Sept in Queen's University belfast. I was wondering has anyone applied for childcare grants to help with childcare. I know there is no option to do this through student finace but is there another body or service I need to use to get this grant as I'm struggling to find if there is.
Thanks
Toni

You Uni may have something, and dont know the rules in Ireland but in England we can apply for a NHS learning support fund which you can apply for childcare support through that.
Thank you I will call them and find out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending