The Student Room Group

Failed maths

I have failed maths but i was confirmed on my course at university and got a congratulations from the university and ucas and it says im in but i don’t understand how im so scared that this is a mistake but people are telling me its not . Ive been sent everything from timetables for when i start uni and ive paid for DBS already and sorted my finances out . I just need someone to confirm that this is okay and i am on the course cause im so scared they will tell me otherwise when i get there
hi i think its very common this year people got into their first choice regardless of the grades (as grade boundaries were alot higher this year) dont stress about it
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Cedesbryan5
I have failed maths but i was confirmed on my course at university and got a congratulations from the university and ucas and it says im in but i don’t understand how im so scared that this is a mistake but people are telling me its not . Ive been sent everything from timetables for when i start uni and ive paid for DBS already and sorted my finances out . I just need someone to confirm that this is okay and i am on the course cause im so scared they will tell me otherwise when i get there

You need to speak directly to the university you've a place with, we won't be able to tell you here.
Reply 3
Original post by moonkatt
You need to speak directly to the university you've a place with, we won't be able to tell you here.

I just wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else as well i have spoken to the uni. They said everythings okay and im on the system but i still have anxiety about me turning up and them turning me away
Even if it was a mistake, (and I'm not saying it was), the uni can't revoke an unconditional offer without your permission. You are absolutely fine if your place is confirmed on UCAS. You've also confirmed it firsthand with the uni themselves.
Reply 5
Original post by Cedesbryan5
I just wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else as well i have spoken to the uni. They said everythings okay and im on the system but i still have anxiety about me turning up and them turning me away

I get where you're coming from, I get anxious and overthink things a lot, however if they have said it's ok then I would be reassured by that.

Original post by Admit-One
Even if it was a mistake, (and I'm not saying it was), the uni can't revoke an unconditional offer without your permission. You are absolutely fine if your place is confirmed on UCAS. You've also confirmed it firsthand with the uni themselves.

PRSOM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending