The Student Room Group

Applying for a maintenance loan last minute

I've already applied for my tuition loan and it's been approved. However, I made a mistake and thought I already applied for a maintenance loan. My Uni starts in two weeks and I'm worried that if I edit my application to add a maintenance loan, it won't get approved again in time. Should I wait until the tuition payments go through first and apply for a maintenance loan after? Or should I edit my application now?
Original post by Stray_kat
I've already applied for my tuition loan and it's been approved. However, I made a mistake and thought I already applied for a maintenance loan. My Uni starts in two weeks and I'm worried that if I edit my application to add a maintenance loan, it won't get approved again in time. Should I wait until the tuition payments go through first and apply for a maintenance loan after? Or should I edit my application now?

You can still apply for the maintenance loan just now. If your application is approved for the fees they will still be released in the middle of each term once the university release your payments. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending