The Student Room Group

Sfe pension

I have received the amount I am entitled to this year by sfe and when we filled out the form it include my parents income plus some pension took out by my parent. However I don’t this pension should be considered when deciding how much I receive as this pension was took out to help us live as my parent was out of work so none of that money can be used to help me live at uni. Is it possible to appeal this or is it not worth it thanks
Original post by bloograpefroot
I have received the amount I am entitled to this year by sfe and when we filled out the form it include my parents income plus some pension took out by my parent. However I don’t this pension should be considered when deciding how much I receive as this pension was took out to help us live as my parent was out of work so none of that money can be used to help me live at uni. Is it possible to appeal this or is it not worth it thanks

Hi there, We take into account any taxable income that was received during the required tax year. Is the income less in the current tax year by at least 15%? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending