The Student Room Group

is 14 old

is 14 old? i am 14 and i feel very old, i want to be 12 again very badly.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Don’t think that way. 14 yo is 4 less 18, and if you use the power of compounding effectively, 4 years is a lot of time to achieve international-level excellence in anything. I as a 19 yo wish I could be 14 again just to not repeat my mistakes!

Just my 2 cents:
What are your skills? What are some skills you want to learn? Do make time every other day for a couple of them if you’re a busy person. You’ll set yourself up for success once you’re forced into adulthood and independence at 18, unlike me now who is wholly unprepared for life.
In what world is 14 considered old??
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
In what world is 14 considered old??

Children's?
Reply 4
Original post by PAT_22
Don’t think that way. 14 yo is 4 less 18, and if you use the power of compounding effectively, 4 years is a lot of time to achieve international-level excellence in anything. I as a 19 yo wish I could be 14 again just to not repeat my mistakes!

Just my 2 cents:
What are your skills? What are some skills you want to learn? Do make time every other day for a couple of them if you’re a busy person. You’ll set yourself up for success once you’re forced into adulthood and independence at 18, unlike me now who is wholly unprepared for life.

bro he is just asking is 14 old why u taking it so deep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending