The Student Room Group

Failed a resit for an accounting module need to know what to do next

I'm in my second year and I failed a resit for one of my modules. I did pretty well in all my other modules but I've always struggled with accounting. What will happen now? Will I be kicked out? What can I do to continue pursuing my degree? I really don't want to have one module be the reason for not being able to complete my degree.
Reply 1
search your university regulations for marks on google
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in my second year and I failed a resit for one of my modules. I did pretty well in all my other modules but I've always struggled with accounting. What will happen now? Will I be kicked out? What can I do to continue pursuing my degree? I really don't want to have one module be the reason for not being able to complete my degree.

Speak with your university's student services or assessments team who will be able to help :smile: - Chloe
Reply 3
Speak to your academic advisor as a matter of urgency.

You might be withdrawn, it is a possibility. But generally institutions will try to work around that, it's always a last resort. Other options might include a year retake, or a resit with or without attendance for that unit (this is really depends on the individual course regulations).

Do you have anything in terms of mitigation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending