The Student Room Group

How long do small changes normally take???

I had my payments confirmed and ready to go, it said they'd be paid in on the 6th of September but I had to make a very small change to my PGCE application. I change "PGCE with English" to "PGCE with English and Drama" Will I really have to wait weeks upon weeks for such a *tiny* change in the course to be processed, reflected and then the payment to be confirmed again? Because if I hadn't made that change I'd already have money and since i'm struggling it feels like I got short changed a little....
Original post by JordanSouthwell
I had my payments confirmed and ready to go, it said they'd be paid in on the 6th of September but I had to make a very small change to my PGCE application. I change "PGCE with English" to "PGCE with English and Drama" Will I really have to wait weeks upon weeks for such a *tiny* change in the course to be processed, reflected and then the payment to be confirmed again? Because if I hadn't made that change I'd already have money and since i'm struggling it feels like I got short changed a little....

Changes to course or uni are currently taking around 14 days to process. Did you open a student bank account? If yes, use the overdraft facility to tide you over until you loan arrives.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending