The Student Room Group

GCSE grades?

I’m currently probably getting around 6/7s and I want to get to 8/9s by my GCSEs (I’m in year 11) is this possible? In my maths papers for example, I can only scrape a 6, and my english grade is pretty bad… I feel like I’m running out of time since i don't know older content from year 9 science and other subjects very well :frown:
I’m so tired after school, and I can never revise, and my school is stressing me out by putting the amount of days/weeks/ literal hours until GCSEs on the board every morning :frown: My grades aren’t horrendous but my friends are doing way better, and I want to reach their level, but I only have a few months, i don’t know what to do, or if i can even do it :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I’m currently probably getting around 6/7s and I want to get to 8/9s by my GCSEs (I’m in year 11) is this possible? In my maths papers for example, I can only scrape a 6, and my english grade is pretty bad… I feel like I’m running out of time since i don't know older content from year 9 science and other subjects very well :frown:
I’m so tired after school, and I can never revise, and my school is stressing me out by putting the amount of days/weeks/ literal hours until GCSEs on the board every morning :frown: My grades aren’t horrendous but my friends are doing way better, and I want to reach their level, but I only have a few months, i don’t know what to do, or if i can even do it :frown:

You say, "I’m so tired after school, and I can never revise" -:is there any particular reason you'd expect to be tired? Do you have a long journey home? Do you stay up late, meaning you don't get much sleep? Do you not sleep well?

Unless you manage to find some way to keep alert after school, and study/revise, it's difficult to see how your grades are going to improve.

Quick Reply

Latest