The Student Room Group

Vibrators in student accommodation?

I have a few vibrators and was wondering if my hosuemates will hear them if I use them. I start uni soon. Does anyone have experience with this? I get really paranoid about these things so I only use them at home if my parents are both out. Will it be safe? I have a quite expensive one and don't want it to go to waste because it's great lol. Please keep my post anonymous or delete.
Original post by Anonymous
I have a few vibrators and was wondering if my hosuemates will hear them if I use them. I start uni soon. Does anyone have experience with this? I get really paranoid about these things so I only use them at home if my parents are both out. Will it be safe? I have a quite expensive one and don't want it to go to waste because it's great lol. Please keep my post anonymous or delete.

It depends on how well the rooms are built and how noisy your toys are. Try playing music to hide the sound.
(edited 7 months ago)

what vibrator is it? Different ones have different sounds

i would suggest playing music,or using it during a shower for white noise to block it out.in most cases as long as there is a wall you should be fine even if they are thin.

Quick Reply

Latest