The Student Room Group

Is it still possible to join September intakes

Basically is it too late for September intakes through clearing even if you match all the entry requirements.
(edited 7 months ago)
Hi @RoseCube

This may depend on the univeristy and spaces available on their courses.

The best way to find out if a university is still accepting September intakes is to check their website for any updated FAQ's and calling their hotline to speak to their admissions team.

Best wishes,
Almasi
Original post by RoseCube
Basically is it too late for September intakes through clearing even if you match all the entry requirements.

Hi @RoseCube,

The best thing to do is check the university and course you want to apply for. I would advise calling them to be able to receive a response quicker.

It is important to consider whether you would like to wait for one more year and apply as you might not enjoy the first few weeks if you are playing catch up, but as first year results usually do not count towards your final degree marks this might be ideal. It depends on how you want to start your first year. If you joined in a couple of weeks you would not have missed too much, usually the first week of teaching is an introduction to the modules anyway.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep

Hi there,
As the other posters have said, this may depend on the university and spaces available on their courses. You'd be best off checking university websites and calling their hotlines to speak to their admissions teams. Keep an open mind and if it looks like you can get a spot on a course that you like, start looking into your next steps e.g. finding accommodation (I'd definitely recommend looking at private accommodation) and what you're going to pack for uni.

- Sophie

Hey there!

We are still accepting applications :smile:
Feel free to chat to us if you are interested in applying !

There are some courses that are already closed, but it is indeed worth checking.

Let me know if you have any questions,

- Ilya :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending