The Student Room Group

LNAT Essay

I've been practicing for the essay part, and the essay structure is not an issue but finding 3 distinct arguments has been a bit challenging for me, especially that im aiming for 600 words. anyone have tips on that?
Reply 1
Depending on the question and the argument you are trying to make, make a mini mind-map with the question steer in the middle, plot out your main argument and then create the smaller sub-arguments that may perhaps be combined to make a single argument. My English teacher taught me this method and it works pretty well. But of course just try and read more about the general topics that consistently come up to get views/arguments from a number of people.
Reply 2
Original post by Devansh275
Depending on the question and the argument you are trying to make, make a mini mind-map with the question steer in the middle, plot out your main argument and then create the smaller sub-arguments that may perhaps be combined to make a single argument. My English teacher taught me this method and it works pretty well. But of course just try and read more about the general topics that consistently come up to get views/arguments from a number of people.

thanks alot ill definitely try that out!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending