Original post by threeportdrift
No, write

20xx-xx. School Name, Town
7 GCSEs grades 5-7, including English and Maths

That is assuming you got English and Maths in those 7

i got a 7 in english and a 6 in maths
Original post by hafsaaaaaaaaa
i got a 7 in english and a 6 in maths

That's fine, but an employer doesn't need to know that detail, just that you have them.
Reply 4
That's fine, but an employer doesn't need to know that detail, just that you have them.

can u help me with my professional summary. i've been told that i dont need one bc i dont have any experience
Reply 5
Generally GCSE grades are not relevant if you have higher qualifications. Include them if you wish or you think they have some relevance to what you are applying for
Reply 6
Original post by Zarek
Generally GCSE grades are not relevant if you have higher qualifications. Include them if you wish or you think they have some relevance to what you are applying for

i literally just did my gcses so thats the only qualification i have😭
Reply 7
i literally just did my gcses so thats the only qualification i have😭

Go for it then :smile:
can u help me with my professional summary. i've been told that i dont need one bc i dont have any experience

It was me that told you you shouldn't use one. You are having trouble making is specific directly because you have no professional profile to talk about. Use the space to give evidence of relevant skills. And don't list all your GCSEs, even if they are the only qualifications you have, no employer is goign to employ you because of the detail of your GCSEs.
Reply 9
It was me that told you you shouldn't use one. You are having trouble making is specific directly because you have no professional profile to talk about. Use the space to give evidence of relevant skills. And don't list all your GCSEs, even if they are the only qualifications you have, no employer is goign to employ you because of the detail of your GCSEs.

okay
do i have to list all my gcse reults on my cv? i got grades 7- 5

After the school details, put x amout of GCSE's, grades 7-5, including english and maths, rather than listing them all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending