The Student Room Group

maintenance loan not processed

On sfe it says my first maintenance loan payment is scheduled for 8th jan (yesterday) but I still haven't got any money and it says 'Awaiting Confirmation'. How long will it take to process?
Hi there,

'Awaiting Confirmation' means that we require the university to send an electronic notification called Confirmation of Registration, in order to release your payments. Once they sent this through, it will update within 1-2 working days then up to 5 working days for any owed payments to arrive in your bank.

Thanks, Clare
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

'Awaiting Confirmation' means that we require the university to send an electronic notification called Confirmation of Registration, in order to release your payments. Once they sent this through, it will update within 1-2 working days then up to 5 working days for any owed payments to arrive in your bank.

Thanks, Clare

oh okay. My tuition fee is getting paid, so I thought the uni would have confirmed I am enroled.
I've been trying to apply for this loan since oct and it is just dragging. I thought the money would be put into my account before the 8th because on sfe it said it will be paid to you within 3 days from the expected pay date

but thankyou.
Original post by cherryhitchkins
oh okay. My tuition fee is getting paid, so I thought the uni would have confirmed I am enroled.
I've been trying to apply for this loan since oct and it is just dragging. I thought the money would be put into my account before the 8th because on sfe it said it will be paid to you within 3 days from the expected pay date

but thankyou.

Hi there,

Yes, once the university confirm your registration, then the payment is normally 3-5 working days to reach your account. They confirm your registration to release the Maintenance Loan and confirm your attendance to release the Tuition Fees.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending