The Student Room Group

I accidently lied on my personal statement

Basically, I did the biology Olympiad 2023, and got "Highly commended" award, but, for some reason, I misremembered and wrote "Bronze" award. I've already sent in my UCAS application for medicine and I don't know what to do
Original post by KHAN MSA
Basically, I did the biology Olympiad 2023, and got "Highly commended" award, but, for some reason, I misremembered and wrote "Bronze" award. I've already sent in my UCAS application for medicine and I don't know what to do

Honestly don't think it matters much, that's probably something which will not be focused on much (if at all).
Reply 2

Forget it.

Nobody would care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending