The Student Room Group

A girl lives in my mind rent free

I met a girl online, she seems nice and all . the point is after talking to her i cant focus on my studies not anymore. Many people suggested me to balance life but the thing is I cant. There aint no such thing as balance for me, and I have papers due in March. I cant screw them up . what should I do??
Original post by Nabeel11
I met a girl online, she seems nice and all . the point is after talking to her i cant focus on my studies not anymore. Many people suggested me to balance life but the thing is I cant. There aint no such thing as balance for me, and I have papers due in March. I cant screw them up . what should I do??

Either actually ask her out or explain that you're having a great time but need to focus on your studies for a bit.
Reply 2
wont it hurt her tho?
Original post by Nabeel11
wont it hurt her tho?

Do you think binning your papers due in march will be hurtful to you?
Reply 4
It’s quite common to have ones that got away and ones that went badly wrong living rent free in the mind, but you need to confine it to a small corner. What makes no sense at all is to mess up the future over love angst. The other person doesn’t give a hoot and it adversely affects your opportunities to find someone better

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending