The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter LLB requirements

I was checking the website and it gave a range for standard offers of A*AA to AAA so I’m wondering how they decide whether they offer AAA or higher
(Original post by Squashysalmon)I was checking the website and it gave a range for standard offers of A*AA to AAA so I’m wondering how they decide whether they offer AAA or higher

A*AA would be the standard offer. The other one will be the contextual offer of you meet the conditions.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
But the contextual offers say AAB-ABB
Original post by Squashysalmon
But the contextual offers say AAB-ABB

In that case I dont know. The other reason universities use this is based on subjects taken. As an example if you take further maths a lower offer is made for some subjects. The only people who will know this is the university so ring and ask them.
Original post by swanseajack1
In that case I dont know. The other reason universities use this is based on subjects taken. As an example if you take further maths a lower offer is made for some subjects. The only people who will know this is the university so ring and ask them.

Hi there - please do check our After you apply webpage for information about how applications are assessed and offers may be made.

Chris
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending