The Student Room Group

SAQ

How am i meant to fill out the section regarding the topics i've studied? For example, i've studied like a million topics in maths at a level lol no way it fits in 100 characters?
Reply 1
Original post by BigJ123
How am i meant to fill out the section regarding the topics i've studied? For example, i've studied like a million topics in maths at a level lol no way it fits in 100 characters?

i just put the topics quite broadly, like algebra, polynomials, etc.
have a look at ur maths textbook and maybe just put most of the main ones on there?
like for differentation and integration i just put calculus as a whole
Reply 2
Original post by econ11234
i just put the topics quite broadly, like algebra, polynomials, etc.
have a look at ur maths textbook and maybe just put most of the main ones on there?
like for differentation and integration i just put calculus as a whole

It still seems impossible though? How am i meant to fit in stats and mech lol
Reply 3
Original post by BigJ123
It still seems impossible though? How am i meant to fit in stats and mech lol

to be honest i just put in things that could be related to my course, im doing econ, so for mech i didnt put much, just 'mechanics' and did a few topics in stats - mainly focused on pure tho
Reply 4
to be honest i just put in things that could be related to my course, im doing econ, so for mech i didnt put much, just 'mechanics' and did a few topics in stats - mainly focused on pure tho

Hm, if you do further maths did you list it as a seperate subject? For some reason i remember seeing that they just want further maths and maths under one qualification and not seperate.
Reply 5
Original post by BigJ123
Hm, if you do further maths did you list it as a seperate subject? For some reason i remember seeing that they just want further maths and maths under one qualification and not seperate.

i listed further as a separate subject! gave me a chance to add a few more topics
Reply 6
i listed further as a separate subject! gave me a chance to add a few more topics

Yeah I dont see how its possible without listing it as another so I did that too. Thank you.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending