The Student Room Group

As a quiet person at school

Why do people keep bullying me with the word weird and creepy and make rumors about me?
dont listen to people who try to mock you.You are very poweful to do anythig.You can do anythig
Reply 2
Have a heart of immense strength and courage. I know it is tough and I have been through this. But you can pass it through, one day at a time.

if you lose friends because of this, understand they were never your friends. If you do not lose, then consider them someone to confide in.

If it gets too much, tell your parents.

Also, I do not know where your jurisdiction is, but it might not go right with the law if someone is spreading rumours about you.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Have a heart of immense strength and courage. I know it is tough and I have been through this. But you can pass it through, one day at a time.

if you lose friends because of this, understand they were never your friends. If you do not lose, then consider them someone to confide in.

If it gets too much, tell your parents.

Also, I do not know where your jurisdiction is, but it might not go right with the law if someone is spreading rumours about you.

My mother and brother calls me weird and creepy and heard rumors about me and they believes them and treat me different because of it also now they don't like me so I have nobody
Reply 4
My mother and brother calls me weird and creepy and heard rumors about me and they believes them and treat me different because of it also now they don't like me so I have nobody

You have yourself. That's all that matters.
Reply 5

If you do not mind me asking, how is your relationship with your father? Perhaps you may convey to him this. Or maybe an uncle, aunt, anyone in your circles that you can trust?

I can fully understand this. Believe me.

But I think you should have a serious conversation with your mother and brother. They are your family. They are your stronghold. Do not suffer in silence, otherwise it will cause health problems and loss of momentum in life.

Moreover, Anonymous #3 is right. You have yourself.

If I were you, just cut off everyone. Show you do not need anyone's companionship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending