The Student Room Group

Applying

Im applying to canada and i wanted to ask what are the offer grades to canadian unis like mcgill, Uot, mcmasters
Original post by GigiSosina
Im applying to canada and i wanted to ask what are the offer grades to canadian unis like mcgill, Uot, mcmasters

Which course are you looking at?

Student at UWaterloo from the UK here. My UofT offer for Math(s) was quite literally “maintain academic standing”, my UWaterloo Math offer was ABB after I submitted my score in the Canadian Computing Challenge. I’d imagine all top Canadian unis are similar to that or closer to the AAA range, only Mcgill asks for A*s iirc.
Reply 3

I got an offer from both arts and desautels at McGill. They said I had to achieve 'or come close' to my predicted grades (3A*s at A Levels).
Reply 4
Original post by the_real_smou
Student at UWaterloo from the UK here. My UofT offer for Math(s) was quite literally “maintain academic standing”, my UWaterloo Math offer was ABB after I submitted my score in the Canadian Computing Challenge. I’d imagine all top Canadian unis are similar to that or closer to the AAA range, only Mcgill asks for A*s iirc.
Hey I've also applied to Waterloo math with A* A * A in maths, cs, physics. How likely is it that I'll get in? Also, how is Waterloo Math so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending