The Student Room Group

Grant Thornton 2024 Graduate role

Hi guys,
Ive just completed the GT case study test today, just wondering if anyone else has reached this point in the application process. Or if anyone knows how long they take to get back to you regarding the assesment centre.
Original post by Isabellmalik
Hi guys,
Ive just completed the GT case study test today, just wondering if anyone else has reached this point in the application process. Or if anyone knows how long they take to get back to you regarding the assesment centre.

Which service line did you apply for
Reply 2
Original post by Creasykiwii
Which service line did you apply for

Tax , wbu?
Hi guys,

I did it today, feel like i rushed it a bit towards the end, one of my friends said he got the ac shortlist invite a week after the case study, but he still hasn't received an official invite
Original post by mm1039
I did it today, feel like i rushed it a bit towards the end, one of my friends said he got the ac shortlist invite a week after the case study, but he still hasn't received an official invite

applied to private tax, london/birmingham
Tax , wbu?

Tax as well, I found out I passed the case study two days after
Original post by mm1039

What did your friend apply for
(Original post by mm1039)applied to private tax, london/birmingham

Original post by mm1039
applied to private tax, london/birmingham

Same did you apply for London or Birmingham
(Original post by mm1039)applied to private tax, london/birmingham

Same did you apply for London or Birmingham

i can't remember but i think i put london down as first choice
What did your friend apply for

corporate tax i think, did you get an invite to virtual group exercise after passing?
Original post by mm1039
corporate tax i think, did you get an invite to virtual group exercise after passing?

Sorry not the case study the group online assessment, have you completed yours
Reply 11
Has anyone applied to the transfer pricing graduate role and been invited to a group exercise?

Quick Reply

Latest