The Student Room Group

Should I break up with my boyfriend

I just got into a relationship, we get on great and I really like him. Most times hes with me hes sweet and nice but at odd times he makes a odd comment about my body which doesnt come out mean but I don't like anyone commenting on my body or weight so It hurts my feelings. And sometimes in conversation he brings up girls hes dated in the past. Should I tell him about this or just dump him
Original post by MarleyMartha
I just got into a relationship, we get on great and I really like him. Most times hes with me hes sweet and nice but at odd times he makes a odd comment about my body which doesnt come out mean but I don't like anyone commenting on my body or weight so It hurts my feelings. And sometimes in conversation he brings up girls hes dated in the past. Should I tell him about this or just dump him

I’d definitely tell him about this over the fact that comments made towards you, your body and weight makes you insecure, if it continues he makes you feel bad in a sense I would dump him nobody should take or vent out any form of imperfection especially to how someone may look, physically or by weight on their other half and if anything it’s personality defining who you are and the character of person you inherit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending