The Student Room Group

Reapply to Uni

I plan to reapply to uni and have a couple questions;
1. Can i use my previous account and just make a new application- independently?
2. I am currently in my first year of uni, can i still reapply even if i am enrolled at another?
3. Lastly, i plan to go through clearing because my grades are significantly lower, i am taking a risk but i don't plan to call up a single uni.-I need a reference which my sixth form is willing to do so NOW, not sure of in august, so will i be able to create my application now- with a reference and ps but not exactly apply?
(edited 6 months ago)
1. Yes
2. Yes. Don’t forget to include your current university and course in your education section.
3. This is silly. Apply to 5 choices now. If you don’t get an offer that you want to take up you will be entered into clearing automatically. If you have a year at another university along with your A levels then universities are likely to take that into account alongside your lower A level grades.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
1. Yes
2. Yes. Don’t forget to include your current university and course in your education section.
3. This is silly. Apply to 5 choices now. If you don’t get an offer that you want to take up you will be entered into clearing automatically. If you have a year at another university along with your A levels then universities are likely to take that into account alongside your lower A level grades.

That does sound like a better idea. Do i have to apply to 5 tho, i only have 3 in mind. Thanks!
Original post by Se_dmrc
That does sound like a better idea. Do i have to apply to 5 tho, i only have 3 in mind. Thanks!

You can apply to as few as you like. It’s often a good idea to leave some choices blank until you hear back from some.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending