The Student Room Group

School behaviour record

I once received a c4 which count as an internal exclusion due to my poor behaviour toward member of staff in year 9, where you stay inside a room with other student for a day. I’m not sure if it will appear on my record and affect my future path , such as university applications. I’ve got good grade and haven’t receive any punish except this one, I really do regret my behaviour. Will I be ok? What should I do to make it better?
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Collided
I once received a c4 which count as an internal exclusion due to my poor behaviour toward member of staff in year 9, where you stay inside a room with other student for a day. I’m not sure if it will appear on my record and affect my future path , such as university applications. I’ve got good grade and haven’t receive any punish except this one, I really do regret my behaviour. Will I be ok? What should I do to make it better?

This will not affect anything and please dont post the same question twice.
Reply 2
Original post by bamtutor
This will not affect anything and please dont post the same question twice.

Thank you for you response, it was my fault, the previous question was apparently not uploading for me so I posted again just to be sure. Sorry for the inconvenience! And thank you for your response!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending