The Student Room Group

Do I break up with her

She has no sympathy at points of something really really bad happening in my life and not caring or being there for me I rearly get to say anything cause she's always talking about her problems ro sadness this has been for half a year btw not the occasional sadness literally everyday I'm there for her all the tike but because of her bpd she sees me as a bad person and makes everything my fault shouting at me a lot I still like her and care about her not wanting to break up what should I do I Don t want to hild onto a toxic or sad relationship
She obviously doesn't see you as a bad person if she's in a relationship with you. But it very much sounds like you both have issues you're dealing with and that you're both too young, too immature or otherwise too occupied by your own issues to properly support each other. Which is not a criticism. It genuinely takes a long time to figure out how to properly support the other person in a relationship. It's very easy for people to say "you just need to communicate", but again, it takes time to do that properly, and you cannot magic away issues like this in the mean time. If that inability to support each other is resulting in such resentment here, I think it probably is best to break up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending