The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Entry requirements

Hi, Im predicted BBB in business, economics and psychology put have applied for economics and politics at Surrey. The grades needed are ABB. Is it possible for me to get an offer?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, Im predicted BBB in business, economics and psychology put have applied for economics and politics at Surrey. The grades needed are ABB. Is it possible for me to get an offer?

Hi there!

If you get in contact with the University of Surrey's Admissions team (+441483682222, or fill in a contact application via this link: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/form/admissions-enquiry-form), they can have a chat with you about what the requirements are for your chosen course. Neither myself or admissions can guarantee whether you will be considered for an offer, but that’s because every application is reviewed on a case-by-case basis. So they will look at your application and take everything into consideration before making a decision.

I really hope this helps! Best of luck with it all :smile:

Best wishes,
Rose Warburton (she/her)
Actor-Musician, 3rd year
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Hi there. Different course at Surrey but the entry requirements for BSc Economics degree were ABB but I noticed on clearing it went down to BBC so it is possible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending